Our application/interview process has three rounds, with each round holding equal weight. The first round is based strictly off the application, the second is a group interview, and the third round is an individual interview with exec. The application is to be submitted no later than 5 p.m. on Thursday, August 30th. On Friday August 31 from 9a.m- 5p.m., you will need to go to Suite 314 (on the third floor of the Union) to receive a letter of further instructions in regards to the next round. If you do make it to the interview portion of the application process, you will need to sign up for a group interview on August 31 before 5p.m.
Group interviews will take place on September 2nd and 3rd. The group interview is casual and will be with all of the active members. Following the group interview, you will pick up your second letter from Suite 314 between 9am-4pm. The third round, individual interviews, will begin that night, so be sure to sign up for an individual interview before 5pm if you make it to that round.
The final round is an individual interview with the MMP executive board, a selected member of MMP, and the Music Maker advisors. These will be held September 4th-5th. Following the business professional interview, on September 6th you will come to Suite 314 to pick up the final letter between 9a.m -4p.m.
If you are selected to be a member of Music Maker Productions, your first meeting will be that evening, September 6th, at 5p.m. (you must show up to join).
Important Dates to Remember
- April 25 - Meet the Music Makers (Barnes & Noble)
- August 29 - Interest Meeting
- August 30 - Applications Due at 5pm
- August 31 - First Round Letter Pick Up (Suite 314 of the Union/9am-5pm)
- September 2-3 - Group Interviews
- September 4 - Second Round Letter Pick Up (Suite 314 of the Union/9am-4pm)
- September 4-5 - Individual Interviews
- September 6 - Final Round Letter Pick Up (Suite 314 of the Union/ 9am-4pm)
- September 6 - First MMP Meeting (Union 325 5pm)